Wonder Workshop Cue 12-Pack
- Grades: 6-8
Grow your library of our award-winning Cue robots, designed for grades 6–8, with our specially priced 12 robot bundle. Programmable with our free Cue app full of challenges and examples, Cue can inspire coding and robotics in your classroom, media lab, or makerspace.
This Pack Includes:
- Cue the CleverBot: Powered by Breakthrough Emotive AI, cue is a witty robot with attitude! Share your world with cue as it talks, texts and laughs with you.
- Customize Cue: Choose your favorite avatar and explore an amazing depth of personality, expressions, and actions. Go beyond robotics with customer interactions that you’ll create with Cue!
- Robotics Amplified: Cue builds your skills with games and challenges and makes programming your own interactive experiences fun for any skill level
- Chat: Send cue text messages to discover its sense of humor –snappy answers, crazy memes and jokes that will keep you coming back for more
- Create: Discover a freestyle environment to program robot adventures using cue’s proximity sensors, encoder, gyro, accelerometer, microphones and more
- Control: Engage cue’s Emotive AI with auto modes (seek, avoid, explore) to navigate tight corners or obstacles while smirking at each turn.
*iOS* - Tablets
- iPad 3, 4
- iPad Air 1, 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad 9.7 5th Gen
- iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, 12.9
*iOS* - Phones
- iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5G, 6G
- OS Version -- 9.0+
*Android* - Tablets
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, 7.0 Nook, 10.1
- Galaxy Tab E 9.6
- Galaxy Tab A 8.0, 9.7, 10.1
*Android* - Phones
- Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S7, S7 Edge
- Nexus 5, 5X, 6, 6P
- LG G4, G5
- OS Version -- 5.0+
No Kindle support for September launch, we will be adding Kindle tablets support in October last week update
Cue app would only be supported in English for Sept launch
Similar to current compatibility webpage, we will continue to say "To use our robots, you need to use a compatible device with Bluetooth 4.0/LE"
Similar to current compatibility webpage, we will continue to say w/ a slight modification "You may be able to download and use our applications on other iOS and Android tablets and phones, however not all applications will be optimized for these devices