littleBits STEAM Education Class Pack - 30 Students
- Grades: 3-8
- Number of Students: 30
- Hours of Curriculum: 16+
- Additional Resources
STEAM Education Class Packs are bundles of the littleBits STEAM Student Set, configured for varying classroom sizes to make it easy for educators to decide which solution is right for them. Built for 3rd–8th grade classrooms of 18, 24, and 30 students, Class Packs make it easy to integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and math into your curriculum in an engaging way that ties to national standards. Designed with educators, the toolbox engages students in learning through creating inventions while linking to NGSS/Common Core standards.
Bring Powerful STEAM Lessons to Your Classroom
- The STEAM Student Set engages students in STEM/STEAM learning through creating fun inventions.
- Teaching is easy with electronic building blocks that encourage exploration, experimentation and creativity.
- Supports learners in grades 3-8 with 19 Bits and 38 accessories, a 72-page Student Invention Guide with 8 challenges and 10 companion lessons, plus a 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of step-by-step STEM/STEAM teaching.
- All lessons, like “Invent an Art Machine” and “Hack Your Classroom”, link to NGSS & Common Core.
- Integrates Art & Design into traditional STEM learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
- 10 littleBits STEAM Student Sets
- 4 Tackle Boxes