littleBits Pro Library with Wall Storage
Recommended Grades: 3+
Number of Students: 1- 32
Possible Inventions: 5,000+
The Pro Library is a giant collection built for schoraries, and makerspaces. It supports up to 32 inventors in high school or higher ed settings. It includes complex Bits that bring programming, internet, music and logic into the mix making it ideal for advanced inventors. Built for collaborative, invention-based learning in a group setting, the Pro Library comes with the official Getting Started with littleBits book and three tackle boxes for storage (with options for wall storage).
Included in the Box
- Wall storage unit - five 18" by 19" panels
- Comes with 3 tackle boxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go
- Includes nearly every Bit
- Includes a reference handbook, co-written by littleBits Founder Ayah Bdeir
- Great for Groups - Perfect for collaborative, project-based learning in an unstructured group setting.
- Gain STEAM Skills - Build science, engineering, art, and math skills as you problem-solve and invent.
- Invention Potential - Create giant installations or intricate inventions with the biggest littleBits kit available.
- Advanced Inventing - Create complex inventions and interactions.
- Endless Inventions - Find thousands of invention instructions online & on the app.
- It's All Reusable - Reuse your Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions.
- Simplified Storage - Comes with 3 tackle boxes to store hundreds of Bits on a shelf, or on the go.
*STEMfinity promotional discounts do not apply to this product. If an order is placed with a discount, you will be contacted for additional payment.