littleBits Droid Inventor Kit
Now with coding! Kids can create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks. With the Droid Inventor app, they can control their Droid, give it new abilities with easy block-based coding, and take it on 22+ missions. Then kids can level-up their inventor expertise and reconfigure their Droid to give it new skills, or design any Droid they can dream up. The kit comes with everything kids need to create and customize their R2 Unit straight out of the box. Initial assembly is easy with step-by-step instructions to create their Droid, and control it in Drive Mode, Self-Nav, Force™ Mode, and more. After mastering their Droid Inventor skills, kids continue on to challenges that spark creativity and get them inventing brand-new Droids.
- Comes with 6 Bits, 20 Droid parts, 3 sticker sheets, and the free littleBits Droid Inventor app
- Free Droid Inventor app with step-by-step instructions and video tutorials guides kids through creating, customizing, and coding Droids
- App includes challenges to promote creativity and customization using household items
- 22+ activities and missions in the app to keep kids playing day after day, including 6 missions with drag-and-drop coding
- The Droid runs in Drive Mode, Force Mode, Self-Nav, and more
- Comes with 20 authentic Droid sounds from the Star Wars films
- littleBits electronic blocks & Droid parts can be reconfigured in different ways to create brand-new Droids
- Now with coding! Kids learn how to control electronics with code in 6+ new block-based coding missions.
- Award-winning: Toy Association’s 2018 Creative Toy of the Year winner and 6 other toy awards.
- Missions & challenges: Now with 22+ missions in the app so kids can teach their Droid new skills.
- Requires smart device: Either iPhone (iOS 10.0 or later) or Android (KitKat 4.4 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 or later and an accelerometer) is required to build and control your Droid. Amazon devices not compatible at this time.
- Complete Droid Kit: Includes all electronic blocks, Droid parts, 9V battery, and free app.
- Customizable: Missions help kids get creative, inventing new Droids & giving them personality.
- No grown-ups necessary: Kids can easily assemble with step-by-step, in-app instructions.
- Inspires invention: All electronic blocks can be rearranged so the Droid can perform new tasks.
littleBits Droid Inventor Kit Video:
Note: Contact email@example.com for lesson plan samples