3Doodler Create Full EDU Bundle
Subjects: Art & Design, STEM, Prototyping & Invention, Intro to 3D Printing
Environments: Classroom, Afterschool, Makerspace, Libraries, Museums, Camps
3Doodler EDU Case Study: Differentiated Learning in Three Dimensions (2013)
What is the 3Doodler?
The 3Doodler is the world's first and best-selling 3D printing pen. It works by extruding heated plastic that cools and hardens instantly, allowing you to literally draw in the air. 3Doodler is completely safe and easy to use - perfect for any classroom or afterschool environment.
3Doodler is a tool that enables students to learn and explore the principles of art and design, science, math, engineering, and countless other subjects in a fun and engaging way.
- The ideal complement for STEAM subjects, whether engineering, math, or art & design
- Drives student engagement, confidence, and focus with hands-on learning
- Improves learning outcomes from creativity to problem solving and technical skills
- Adaptable for diverse learning styles: students learn by doing and seeing results
- Breaks down the gender gap and helps promote girls' interest in STEM
- (12) - 3Doodler Pens + Power Adapters
- (12) - DoodlePads
- (4) - Nozzle Sets
- (2) - JetPacks
- (1,200) - Create Plastic Strands
- (2) - Project Books
- BONUS: EDU Welcome Kit (curricular guidebook, stickers, USB, etc.)