XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer
Product Code: XYZ-3F1J0XUS00C
Availability: Out Of Stock
XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3D Printer
This item is temporarily out of stock. Please check back for updates.
"Simplicity is The Ultimate Sophistication" - 3D printing made affordable! Our most lightweight and eco-friendly model yet is perfect for any home, school, or office.
- Big things come in small packages: Don’t let its slimmer and lighter look fool you, the da Vinci Jr. has a robust build size of 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches and a resolution of 100 to 400 microns. Its design allows for the inclusion of an auto-feeding filament system, which takes the PLA filament to the extruder, and ensures that the filament is loaded properly and is ready to print.
- EZ-Offset Calibration: Traditional 3-to-4 knob calibrations on the beds of 3D printers are complicated, but with the da Vinci Jr. 1.0, the print bed is already completely leveled and it only requires a Z Offset calibration. With the Z Offset calibration, you can adjust the distances between the extruder and the print bed, making sure that each print comes out perfectly.
- Just Press and Release: The da Vinci Jr. features a fluid, press-and-release extruder which makes for an easy extruder replacement or cleaning experience. Simply open up your 3D printer, press the release button, and the replacement or cleaning process can be done within few seconds.
- Print Smart, Print Green: The da Vinci Jr.’s PLA filament spools are a non-toxic, biodegradable plastic that is recyclable and safe for the environment! With its compact design, the da Vinci Jr. only consumes 75 watts of power. This eco-friendly 3D printer makes sure that nothing goes to waste.
- The #1 3D Printer for Homes and Schools: With its completely enclosed designed and non-heated print tray, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 is built with your safety in mind. Kids, beginners, and Makers can all enjoy countless hours of 3D printing. The EZ-Offset Calibration makes it easy to get perfect prints every time, while the auto-feeding filament system and easy-to-install filament spools save you time on getting your first project started.
|Weight and Dimensions|
|Printer Dimensions (In)||18.4 x 22 x 20 inch||18.4 x 22 x 20 inch||16.54 x 16.93 x 14.96 inch||18.4 x 22 x 20 inch|
|Printer Weight (Ibs)||58.6||60.6||26.4||58.3|
|Shipping Dimensions (In)||22.1 x 27.6 x 23.3 inch||22.1 x 27.6 x 23.3 inch||21.53 x 22.87 x 18.7 inch||22.1 x 27.6 x 23.3 inch|
|Shipping Weight (Ibs)||60.6||62.9||33.07||60.6|
|Maximum Build Size (WxDxH)||7.8x7.8x7.8 inches (20x20x20cm)||5.9x7.8x7.8 inches (15x20x20cm)||5.9x5.9x5.9 inches (15x15x15cm)||7.5x7.8x7.8 inches (19x20x20cm)|
|Resolution||100 – 400 Microns|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Filament||ABS & PLA||ABS & PLA||PLA||ABS & PLA|
|Software||XYZware for Pro||XYZware||XYZware||XYZware/ XYZscan|
|File Types||.stl and XYZ Format(.3w)||.stl and XYZ Format(.3w)||.stl and XYZ Format(.3w)||.stl ,XYZ Format (.3w & das)|
|Windows||Windows 7 or above(for pc)||WindowsXP(.Net 4.0 Required) / Windows 7 or above(for pc)||Windows 7 or above(for PC)||WindowsXP(.Net 4.0 Required) / Windows 7 or above(for pc)|
|Mac OSX||Mac OSX 10.8 / 64-bit above|
|Laser Engraving||V (optional)|
|Windows||X86 32/64-bit compatible & i3 Intel CPU or above PCs with 4GB+ DRAM||X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)||X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)||X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)|
|Heated Print Bed||V||V||V|
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 16.54 x 16.93 x 14.96 inch (42 x 43 x 38 cm )
- Package Dimensions (WxDxH): 21.53 x 22.87 x 18.7 inch (54.7 x 58.1 x 47.5 cm)
- Gross Weight: 33.07 lbs (15kg)
- Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum Build Volume(WxDxH): 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inch (15x15x15cm)
- Resolution: Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns), Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns), Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns), Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
- Print Head: Single Nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament Material: PLA
- Display Panel Type: 2.6” FSTN LCM
- Language: Multi Language
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, SD card*Systems are compatible with SDHC cards up to 32GB in size.
- Software: XYZware
- File Types: .stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
- OS Support: Windows 7 above (for PC)Mac OSX 10.8 above 64-bit (for Mac) Note: Stardard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.
- Hardware Requirements for PC/MAC: X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC), X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)