Product Code: ARC-A240
Availability: In Stock
The Ground Breaking Architectural Model Building Design Tool
Based on today’s contemporary building techniques, ARCKIT 240 consists of a series of interconnecting modular components permitting you to design, build and modify multiple structures. This is the Pro choice, large enough to create a diverse range of structures of varying sizes with enough components to really explore designs and ideas. Look no further for the ultimate modelling kit.
- 240m2 (2583ft2) floor area possible (to scale)
- Designed and tested by architects
- 620+ pieces/26 unique components (including 1 up to 6 floor panels)
- 10 Arckitexture printable adhesive removable sheets (Inkjet printer required)
- 2 Bespoke component trays
- The Arckit handbook
- Free online access to Arckit Digital within Sketchup
- Free online access to the Arckitexture Image Library (printable adhesive sheets not included in kit)
Develop and convey your ideas for:
- Working models
- Finished models
- Single to multiple height structures
- Traditional/contemporary designs
- Cantilevers, balconies & recesses
- Roof terraces, double/triple height spaces, flat roofs, pitched roofs, and more...
Complete a finished ARCKIT model by applying detailed finishes such as wood flooring, terracotta tiles, stone walls and shingle aluminum. These surface textures include materials supplied by real building companies and are available from our ARCKITEXTURE library.Simply download and print to the supplied adhesive ARCKITEXTURE media sheets ready to be measured, cut and applied to your finished model.