Snap Circuits LIGHT & SOUND Camp
The Snap Circuits LIGHT & SOUND Summer Camp includes 10 of the popular Snap Circuits® LIGHT kits and 10 of the Snap Circuits® SOUND kits. Students in Grades 3-12 will watch and be amazed at what your music can do with this project-based camp (20 Students working in pairs). Connect your ipod® or any MP3 player and enjoy your music as the lights change to the beat. The strobe light with spinning patterns will amaze you with its visual effects. Learn all about sound and how it is made and heard with Snap Circuits SOUND®. Build more than 185 projects to help demonstrate the principles of sound.
- Infrared Detector
- Stobe Light with spinng patterns
- Color Changing LED
- Glow-in-the-Dark Flying Fan
- Strobe integrated circuit (IC)
- Fiber Optic communication
- Color organ controlled by iPod® or other MP3 player, voice or finger
- Keyboard with optical theremin
- Echo effects
- Voice changer; Record voice or music and play it back at different speeds.
- Sound energy demonstration
- Color changing light
- Connect to your smart phone and analyze sounds with apps.