eceSTEM Weather Kit
- Recommended Grades: K-2
- Number of Students: 24 working in six groups of four
- Hours of Lessons/Activities: 12+
Students will become experts in the field of weather. Topics include what causes wind, cloud formations, weather patterns, predicting the weather, making thermometers and rain gauges.
Major Concepts & Big Ideas:
- How does the sun keep us warm?
- How does wind move?
- How are clouds formed?
- What is a rain gauge? How does a rain gauge work?
- Prepare and deliver a real weather report.