About eceSTEM Resources
Grade Range: K-6
About: eceSTEM’s inquiry-based curriculum program provides information and materials needed to teach earth, life, and physical science-related topics. Activities include students growing plants, building electromagnets, designing series & parallel circuits, and much more!
Why eceSTEM’s Inquiry-Based Curriculum?
Research shows the following occurs when inquiry-based STEM curriculum is employed as the teaching methodology:
- Teachers report students exhibiting a noticeable increase in critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Children using an inquiry-based curriculum articulate an interest in pursuing science as a career choice.
- Teachers report that students become motivated to learn in all content areas when exposed to an inquiry-based curriculum program.
- Teachers become better educators as they come to understand the standards and framework within which they must teach, and they are able to demonstrate this through their teaching!
Curriculum Samples:- Climate & Weather (coming soon!)
- Earth Systems (coming soon!)
- Energy Flow (coming soon!)
- Electricity (coming soon!)
- Force and Motion (coming soon!)
- Passing on Traits (coming soon!)
- Plants (coming soon!)
- Plant Ecosystems (coming soon!)
- Shaping the Earth (coming soon!)
- Sound (coming soon!)