Ultimaker Print Core BB - 0.8
Maximize the print performance and uptime of your Ultimaker with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of our reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom, or print in dual color. Ultimaker print cores come with 0.4 mm and 0.8 mm nozzle sizes for a greater flexibility.
Achieve faster print results with a swappable 0.8 mm print core BB when printing water-soluble PVA material on your Ultimaker.
Delivering industrial-grade results
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or water-soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a broad portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, and PVA.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Nozzle size choice. Choose 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to protect the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
Optimized for the following types of filament:CPE
Chemical-resistant and strong
CPE (co-polyester) is chemical-resistant and offers good tensile and flexural strength. Choose CPE for functional prototypes and mechanical parts.
Tough and heat-resistant
CPE+ (co-polyester) is built for tougher print jobs that require high temperature resistance and good dimensional stability.
Heat-resistant and strong
PC (polycarbonate) offers a high temperature resistance, good mechanical strength and toughness, which makes it a great choice for molds, tools, and functional prototypes.
Semi-flexible and resistant to wear and tear
With a Shore-A hardness of 95 and elongation of up to 580% at break, Ultimaker TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is semi-flexible, durable, and chemical-resistant.
Fatigue and chemical-resistant
Ultimaker PP (polypropylene) offers excellent temperature and chemical-resistance. Its toughness, low density, and exceptional fatigue resistance make it a perfect choice for creating lightweight and durable end-use parts.