MakerCare Preferred Protection Plan for MakerBot Replicator - 1 Year Renewal
MakerBot wants you to get the most from your MakerBot product and knows that your time is best spent innovating and printing. MakerBot now offers the MakerBot MakerCare Preferred Protection Plan. It provides customers with a faster, even more comprehensive level of support and service that is unrivaled in the desktop 3D printing industry.
ADD MAKERCARE FOR YOUR DEVICE
Every eligible MakerBot product includes a free trial of MakerCare for 60-days upon delivery. That consists of email and phone support with a 2-business day response time. Before your trial expires, make sure to choose a MakerCare plan.
WHY CHOOSE MAKERBOT MAKERCARE PREFERRED?
- Contact MakerBot Support via the web and they'll respond same day if before 4pm EST. If after 4pm EST, one business day response time.
- Get support the way you want it: reach a support expert by phone, live chat, or email, or access our easy-to-use online support pages.*
- Receive fast, friendly, personal phone support when you need it.
- For quick answers to simple questions, chat with our experts online.
- For the duration of your plan, MakerBot will replace defective parts or arrange for you to ship your MakerBot product back to the factory for repair.** All returns require authorization from MakerBot Support.
- MakerBot will cover the cost of shipping parts to and from you.
- MakerBot MakerCare Preferred and Renewals are available for customers in the United States and Canada***
*A MakerBot technical support representative will schedule a time via email to call you.
**Under warranty, a defective MakerBot Smart Extruder+ will only be replaced during the first 90 days after the date of delivery.
Please Note: This item is non-returnable.