Estes Alpha III® Bulk Pack (12 pk)
Brand: Estes Rockets
Product Code: ECC-1751
Availability: In Stock
Estes Alpha III® Bulk Pack (12 pk)
The Alpha III is the best rocket to use with new Estes rocketeers. This E2X - Easy to Assemble rocket has a one piece plastic fin unit that makes building it almost foolproof. This cool, black and orange Estes favorite is a reliable, high performance rocket for kids of all ages.
- E2X - Easy to Assemble
- Length: 12.3 in. (31.1 cm)
- Diameter: .98 in. (25 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 1.2 oz. (34 g)
- Molded Plastic Fins, Self-stick Decals, Parachute Recovery
- Recommended Engines: 1/2A6-2, A8-3 (First Flight), A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Projected Max Altitude: 1100 ft. (335 m)
- 12 Rockets per Bulk Pack&l
1) Rocket Launcher: Alpha III® Launch Set (Sold Separately)
2) Rocket Engines: B6-4 Engine Bulk Pack (Sold Separately)
- Building is a blast! Boosts Confidence and Science Skills
- Altitude Tracking & Launch Graphs
- Astronaut Photos
- Designer's Plan Sheet
- Fins and Nose Cones
- Mission Logos
- Model Rocket Engines & Igniters
- Model Rocket Flight Profile
- Model Rocket Nomenclature
- Model Rocketry Webbing
- NAR Model Rocket Safety Code
- Space Work
- Table of Tangents
- Discovery Go For Launch (01:41)
- Eyes in the Sky (01:31)
- Framework For the Future (01:43)
- Newton in the Driver's Seat (01:30)
- Rocketry 101 (01:11)
- The Ultimate Roller Coaster Ride (01:09)
- Solar System Detectives (01:36)
- Stack 'Em Up and Ship 'Em Out (00:50)
- The "Wright" Way to Fly (01:41)
- Venture Toward the Stars (01:02)
- Viking Memorial Base, Mars 2134 (01:22)
- What Goes Up, Must Come Down (01:12)
- Elementary Mathematics of Model Rocket Flight: Information on how to make and use your own altitude tracker and how to calculate speeds and accelerations reached by model rockets.
- Engine Time/Thrust Curves: These time/thrust curves show the relation between thrust produced by a model rocket engine and time. This page contains time/thrust curves for Estes model rocket engines from 1/4's to E9's.
- Estes Engine Chart: Engine info that includes total impulse, maximum lift weight, maximum thrust, thrust duration, initial weight and propellant weight for each Estes engine.
- Estes Model Rocket Engines: Do you need information on Estes rocket engines? This poster includes how model rocket engines work and how they are classified.
- Guide for Teachers and Youth Group Leaders: Introduces you to Estes' rocket technology, safety and launch day operation techniques. Plus, background on Estes Industries and the complete services offered in our educational program.
- Igniters and Their Use: Exactly what is an igniter? This article explains what it is, how it works and the correct way to install one to successfully launch a model rocket.
- Model Rocket Contest Guide: Use to plan model rocket contests for school classes or clubs. Contains details on types of competitive events and suggestions on all facets of contests from organization of the planning committee to championship awards. Includes sample score sheets.
- Model Rocketry Study Guide: This book presents a logical program for anyone who wants the most from model rocketry. There is a planned sequence of activities through three skill levels that guides a student on his/her path to becoming an expert model rocketeer. A glossary and self-review are provided for each section.
- Model Rocketry Technical Manual: Handy guide for construction and flight of model rockets. Good tips on "scratch building", launch systems, tracking, staging, boost-gliders and more.
- Projects in Model Rocketry: Suggestions on how to plan, prepare and present research projects. Ideas for about one hundred projects. Projects range from simple exhibits to true research work. An excellent reference for Science Fair projects. Great ideas for clubs.
- Rocket Designer's Plan Sheet: Blank plan sheet includes a parts list and notes section.
- Rocketry 101: Provides the basics for model rocketry. Includes model rocket flight profile, launch site layout, engine information and preflight preparation.
- Reproduction Masters for Model Rocketry: Set of reproducible masters that may be used to make overhead transparencies and handout sheets. Set includes: Model Rocket Flight Profile, P