Where Is My Order?
In-stock items will normally ship within 2-3 business days of your order being processed. Most orders are delivered within 10 business days of order placement. If your order has been delayed, it may be due to the item being out of stock or due to peak season delays. We normally ship in-stock items first, and then we ship the out of stock items at a later date.
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding the status of your order.
Problem With My Order
Order is delayed – Contact us.
Problems after delivery – Carefully inspect the contents of your order upon delivery. Small items may have settled and may be hidden at the bottom of the box.
If you find a problem, please contact us immediately. We want to remedy the situation as soon as possible. Depending on the carrier, we may not be able to track shipments, obtain proof of delivery, or file for damages for orders that have shipped more than 60 days prior to contact.
- Damaged items – Keep all shipment and product packaging material for inspection by the carrier.
- Need to return merchandise? – Contact us first! Learn more about returns.
- Missing items – The item may have been out of stock, back ordered, or shipping separately from a different warehouse. Please contact us about items missing from your order.
How to Order
We’re happy to address any questions or concerns you have before, during, or after you place your order.
Other Ordering Methods
In addition to ordering our products online, you may order by telephone, fax, or mail.
- Telephone – Call (800) 985-STEM “7836”. Our friendly staff is in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time. The office is closed on most national holidays.
- Fax – Use our fax number, (888) 557-STEM “7836”, to fax purchase order(s) or completed order form(s). Please call (800) 985-STEM “7836” Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time to verify that we received the fax in good condition.
- Mail – Send your completed order form or purchase order to:
504 S. 11th St.
Boise, ID 83702
Non-U.S. Addresses: Ordering & Shipping Considerations
We cannot process your order on our Web site if:
- Your credit card billing address is outside the U.S. or
- You want your order shipped to an address outside the U.S.
These orders must be placed over the telephone. Please call or from within the U.S. during our business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time to place your order.
Some items we offer are only available to U.S. customers. Please contact us for details.
Shipping to Addresses Outside the U.S.
If you wish to have your order shipped to an address outside the U.S., our staff must first verify items can be shipped out of the U.S., then quote the shipping and handling charges. For the most accurate shipping quote, we require the full shipping address. Within 3-5 business days, we will send a shipping quote to the e-mail address you provide. (It is essential you provide a valid e-mail address when you call.) Before we can process your order, you must reply to our e-mail and confirm that the shipping and handling charges are acceptable, then schedule a time to process prepayment for the order.
Our normal policy for international orders is to hold the entire order if an item is out of stock. Please contact us if you would like your order partially shipped. This may result in increased shipping costs.
For any order that is shipped outside the U.S., the purchaser must prepay with a credit card and agree to be responsible for all shipping and handling charges as well as any import tariffs, taxes, duties, broker fees, or any other associated charges.
Note: STEMfinity will not be responsible for delayed, damaged, or lost international shipments.
Out-of-Stock Items (Back Orders)
An item that is temporarily out-of-stock has been ordered from our supplier but has yet to arrive at our warehouse. Even though the item is out-of-stock, you may add it to your shopping cart.
If your order contains both in-stock and out-of-stock items, we will ship the in-stock items right away, generally within 24 hours of your order. The out-of-stock items will ship as soon as they become available.
If you would like your entire order held until all items are available, please specify this in the Comments field of the Checkout page.
Other Ordering Methods
In addition to ordering our products online, you may order by telephone, fax, email, or mail.
- Telephone – Call toll free at (800) 985-STEM “7836”. Our friendly staff is in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time. The office is closed on most national holidays.
- Fax – Use our toll-free fax number, (888) 557-STEM “7836”, to fax us purchase order(s) or completed order form(s)*. Please call (800) 985-STEM “7836” Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time to verify that we received the fax in good condition.
- Email - Send your completed order form or purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail – Send your completed order form or purchase order to:
504 S. 11th St.
Boise, ID 83702
Forgot My Password
You can retrieve your password by entering your e-mail address in our password-retrieval form.
Updating My Information
To update your ship-to, bill-to, or any other information in your profile, you must log on to our site. Click Log In at the upper-right area of the screen, and the Account Log In screen will appear. If you have already placed an order and need to update any information, please contact email@example.com with your order number and updated information.
This includes your name, e-mail address, and password.
- As a Returning Customer, simply enter your email, and password.
- Upon successful logon, your profile information will appear. Update information as needed.
- Click Save near the bottom of the page.
Our site enables you to enter multiple addresses for shipping and billing purposes. For example, both a home address and a work address may be entered. Each time you order, you may select the appropriate ship-to or bill-to address at checkout. Here’s how to edit or add an address:
- Under Account, click Manage Address Book.
- To add a new address, simply complete and submit the Add an Address form that appears on this page.
- Any previously entered addresses should appear on the page under the heading Saved Addresses. To edit, click Edit under the appropriate address.
- Update the information as needed, and then click Save.
Privacy and Security
We aim to provide an excellent online shopping experience by offering innovative educational products and great service – without compromising your privacy and security.
What We Collect and How We Use It
- Generally, the information you provide is used for the express purpose for which it was collected (for example, to fulfill orders, mail requested materials, answer questions, and so forth). Any information you provide us may be stored indefinitely.
- Online orders – Names and addresses will be added to the mailing list for future catalog mailings.
- Keyword searches – We capture and store words and phrases entered into our search box. This is done to improve the effectiveness of our search feature.
- We do NOT sell personal information to third-party organizations.
- Generally, e-mail contact is done on an opt-in basis only. You may choose to receive e-mail newsletters, product updates, and news by checking opt-in check boxes on our site. At any time, you may use our opt-out process to remove yourself from future e-mail contact.
- Submitting support requests and placing orders does require the entry of an e-mail address, which may be used for follow-up contact.
This informational portion of this site is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older. The shopping features are intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. Younger individuals may use this site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Our warehouse personnel and call center staff are in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.
- Telephone ordering and customer support are available during the hours specified above.
- Web orders via this Web site may be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Orders will be processed the following business day.
- Holidays – The office is closed on some national holidays. Orders placed during that time will be processed and shipped after the break.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
If you need “Right to Know” information, we have or can obtain Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for any product that may fall under the statutes of federal legislation.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All registered trademarks and copyrights are the property of STEMfinity, LLC.
© 2018 STEMfinity, LLC. All rights reserved.
Some states require us to charge sales tax. Currently, orders shipping to California, Idaho, and Kentucky will have sales tax added to the order after it is placed. You will be contacted to initiate this payment. If you live in one of these states and are ordering on behalf of a tax-exempt organization, please send your state sales tax exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to your order.
If you have not ordered from us before, please fax or mail to us proof of your tax-exempt status. If you are uncertain whether we have your tax-exempt information on file, please call Customer Service at 800-985-STEM "7836".
If a customer is using a personal credit card in a taxable state, we must charge tax. School or School District exemption forms do not apply to personal credit card or personal check orders. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at or Contact us.
Learn more about Billing and Payment Methods.
Although every precaution was taken, errors in pricing and/or specifications may occur on this Web site. We reserve the right to correct any such errors. We sincerely hope that they do not cause you any inconvenience.
All products offered for sale on this Web site are sold without warranty, implied or expressed, of fitness or merchant-ability other than the purpose expressly stated in this catalog. STEMfinity is liable only for the replacement or purchase price in the case of a manufacturing defect or mislabeling. STEMfinity is not liable for incidental or consequential damages.
When Will My Order Ship?
In-stock items will normally ship from our warehouse or a supplier's warehouse within 2-3 business days of your order. The carrier takes it from there. Most in-stock items are delivered within 10 business days of order placement.
Please check with us regarding the stock status of an item, even if the website states it is in-stock. Email email@example.com with a list of item numbers and quantity needed to request availability.
Please note that some items have special notes in the product description regarding shipping lead time. These will take longer than 3 business days to ship. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Note: Expect delays during peak seasons.
Contact us with any questions.
Billing and Payment Methods
We provide customers with a copy of their unpaid invoice as soon as items have shipped. Depending on availability, you may receive partial shipments. If all items have not been received by the invoice due date, payment is due upon receipt of entire order. To request a copy of a paid invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference information.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for prepay orders.
Orders Exempt from Sales Tax
Ordering for a tax-exempt organization? Learn more about Tax-exempt Status.
STEMfinity gladly accepts purchase orders. Generally, schools qualify for NET 30 terms* and may place an order with an approved purchase order. A signed copy of the purchase order must be faxed to (888) 557-7836 or mailed to us at email@example.com. If this is the first order billed to your school or organization, include proof of tax-exempt status, if applicable. Please include a STEMfinity Quote with product names, item #s, quantities, and shipping & handling charges. To print a Quote from our website, add items to the shopping cart, click on the STEM Cart in the upper right corner of the webpage and select Print Cart. Actual shipping costs and taxes may differ from web quotes. You may also contact us for an accurate quote.
The following shipping and handling schedule** applies:
|Total Cost of Products ||Shipping and Handling Fee**|
|$0.00 - $29.99||$10.00|
|$30.00 - $49.99||$12.50|
|$50.00 - $74.99||$15.00|
|$75.00 - $99.99||$17.50|
|$100.00 - $199.99||$20.00|
|$200.00 - $2,499.99||10% of total cost of products|
|$2,500.00 - $4,999.99||9% of total cost of products|
|$5,000.00 - $7,499.99||8% of total cost of products|
|$7,500.00 - $9,999.99||7% of total cost of products|
|$10,000.00 - $12,499.99||6% of total cost of products|
|$12,500.00 +||5% of total cost of products|
The shipping and handling charges above apply within the Continental U.S. For orders outside of the Continental US, please contact us for assistance.
*Purchase orders qualifying for NET 30 terms must be paid by check by the due date specified on the invoice. Past due invoices are subject to a $35.00 Late Fee and an 18% service (1.5% monthly) charge.
**Some items incur additional shipping & handling fees. Please click here for a complete list of brands/products that are included in this exception.
Fax: (888) 557-STEM “7836”
504 S. 11th St.
Boise, ID 83702
It is important to Contact us before you ship the merchandise to us. We must be contacted 15 business days of your receipt of product. Instructions for shipping your return can vary depending on your situation. Also, once your return is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization Number, which will ensure that your return will be processed efficiently. Returned items must be received by STEMfinity within 10 business days after issuance of the Return Authorization Number or the return right will be forfeited and the Return Authorization Number becomes null and void.
Effective January 1, 2016, all gift vouchers will be valid for one year from the date of purchase/issuance (whichever is later). Any value remaining after the expiration date will be forfeited one year from the date of purchase/issuance. Example: a purchase date of January 25, 2016 will have an expiration date of January 24, 2017.
*Gift vouchers that were purchased/issued prior to January 1, 2016 have been granted an extension. Any STEMfinity Gift Voucher issued in 2014 or 2015 will expire on December 31, 2017.
Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase another gift voucher, are non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash.
Remaining Gift Voucher values under $1.00 will be forfeited.
Gift vouchers issued as prizes/donations have different expiration dates that will be assigned to the voucher.
| If you’re experiencing difficulty using this Web site, we want to help. Please review the categories of problems below. This may help you solve the problem or at least help you provide us the information we need to assist you. |
This site supports the major browsers listed below. If the web site exhibits strange display issues or quirky behaviors, it could be that your browser is not supported. Check your browser and version by selecting About browser name from the Help menu. On a Mac, select About browser name from the browser name menu.
Idle Shopping Session
While shopping or browsing the site, if you are inactive for 20 minutes (meaning you haven’t clicked a button, followed a link, submitted a search, or so forth) your session will expire. This happens for security reasons and means that your cart contents will be removed and you will be required to log on again. Avoid 20-minute periods of inactivity on the site to prevent this problem.
Note: In addition to ordering our products online, you may order by telephone, fax, or mail.