Ozobot Bit 2.0 - Titanium Black
Ozobot Bit - The future fits in your hand.
Expand your child’s horizons with the help of Ozobot Bit - the tiny tinker robot. There is no end to the possibilities, as your child creates a different landscape of adventures, games and coding with Ozobot Bit. Imagine, a learning toy that opens the doors of computer science, STEM education, robotics and coding, making your child one step ahead of the learning curve in school and in life.
- Proud Winner of "Best Robot" at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show & 2014 International Toy Fair.
- Easy start up- just use your web browser to program Ozobot at Ozoblockly.com. It's quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of code.
- Hours of extra fun, when you download the free Ozobot Apps, to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free STEM inspired Lesson Plans, fit for different ages and levels. If you are a teacher, please contact Ozobot for free inspiring Lesson Plans for use in your classroom.
How does it work?
Starting with color markers, Ozobot takes kids on a fun and mesmerizing experience through creative drawing, problem solving and group challenges by coloring code commands in the form of basic color combinations.
Ozobot Bit’s ability to learn your programs, and then play them back is a big game changer to how young minds play and learn. OzoBlockly - a block-based visual editor - offers five step up modes from Novice to Master to appeal to young kids and even to challenge the seasoned programmers.
Tiny & Power-Packed.
Measuring slightly over an inch, Ozobot Bit is one of the world’s smallest smart robot toys. What does it do?
Ozobot can see colors, follow lines and detect intersections on shapes you draw on paper and a digital screen. Twin micro-motors and a friction drivetrain deliver quiet and precise movements, while Ozobot's sensors scan the surface for color variances - thus interpreting an actual code, created by your child.
Ozobot Bit’s built-in LiPo battery provides quick recharge via a micro-USB port and delivers over an hour of continuous action on a single charge.