LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3
The LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 (US Version) is a programmable robotics construction set that gives you the power to build and program your own LEGO® robots. The new LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 set includes everything you need - motors, sensors, programmable intelligent brick, cables, remote control, and TECHNIC elements - to create robots that walk, talk, move and do whatever you want them to. Build your own robot and program it through the intuitive software program, the EV3 programmable brick or your smart device.
- Robotics construction set with powerful ARM9 processor
- Programmable brick with intuitive user interface and sound
- 3 interactive servo motors to move robot in multiple directions
- Includes infrared, touch and color sensors
With LEGO® MINDSTORMS® you can turn your LEGO® creations into live robots of every type and with any kind of behavior. However, to get you introduced to what LEGO® MINDSTORMS® is all about, it has been recommend that you begin with one of the five cool robot characters.
- Programmable Brick: The programmable brick is the intelligent programmable microcomputer that controls motors and sensors, as well as providing wireless communication through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 3 Interactive Servo Motors: The LEGO® MINDSTORMS® has 2 Large Motor and 1 Medium Motor to make your robot move in multiple ways and directions. Motors have built-in Rotation Sensor with 1-degree resolution for precise control.
- 3 Types of Sensors: Infrared, Touch and Color to track and find the Remote Control/beacon, respond to touch and recognize colors.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site