MakerBot Smart Extruder+ for MakerBot Replicator/Mini
The New MakerBot Smart Extruder+
Print with Confidence and Ease
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament.
Inside, improved components and an enhanced sensor system ensure that your printing process is simple and reliable from start to finish. Designed for ease of use, this extruder ensures greater print success over time.
Over 160,000 Hours of Testing
Your Smart Extruder+ works hard to keep you innovating. It has been engineered and tested for greater performance and reliability.
Always Use MakerBot PLA Filament
MakerBot PLA Filament is optimized for the latest generation of MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers.
- The diameter of MakerBot PLA Filament is uniformly round to ensure that it will consistently flow through the extruder onto the build plate in smooth even layers.
- MakerBot PLA Filament is comprehensively tested to ensure there are no deviations in quality.
- MakerBot PLA Filament is made in the USA from the highest quality resins.
MakerBot recommends storing your MakerBot PLA Filament in a cool, dry place to avoid extrusion issues and prevent Smart Extruder+ wear.
Resources to Keep You Innovating
See MakerBot's ever-expanding Support section for content that will minimize downtime and help you get the most from your MakerBot Smart Extruder+ and MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers.
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
- The Smart Extruder+ is only compatible with MakerBot 5th Generation Replicator 3D Printers.
- Only use the Smart Extruder+ with MakerBot’s PLA filament.
- Required: Firmware 1.9 or higher and MakerBot Desktop 3.9 and higher
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.7 x 6.3 x 17.7 cm [5 x 2.5 x 7 in]
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 kg [0.87 lb]
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Please Note: This item is non-returnable.