Makeblock Bluetooth Dongle
- Recommended Grades: 3+
Makeblock Bluetooth dongle is a BT4.0 (low power consumption) interface converter for Bluetooth devices that is designed mainly for short-distance wireless data transmission. The dongle can pair with any Makeblock devices with built-in Bluetooth modules, which offers users a smoother wireless experience. For educators, schools, and individuals that need to connect Makeblock products with PC devices.
- Wireless and quicker upload
- Device connection with one-button and easy-to-pair
- Cost-effective for its compatibility with all Makeblock Bluetooth products
- A solution for schools where computers don’t support Bluetooth
- No need for drivers. You can just plug in and play.
- Transmission Distance: 15m (standard distance of Bluetooth device)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 Receiving Sensitivity -90dBm Power Supply 5V Host interface USB 2.0 Working Frequency Band
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz-2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Power Supply: 5V
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Support Platforms: Window, MacOS, ChromeOS, Linux