Horizon Renewable Energy Monitor
Voltage, current, power, joules, resistance and even RPM speed available at the touch of a button—displayed either on the LCD screen of the monitor itself or as graphical data on your PC. The Horizon Energy Monitor helps bring lab and field experiments back into the classroom, making it the ideal tool to complement the Wind to Hydrogen Science Kit (FCJJ-56), the Renewable Energy Science Kit and the Wind Energy Science Kit.
- Compatible with any of Horizon’s science education kits
- Compatible on Windows OS, and Mac using Windows Parallel or Boot Camp
- Use indoor or outdoor, with or without a computer!
- Export all data to Excel or CSV format
- Record a video of your experiments for playback and review
- Compare voltage, current, resistance and RPM
- Use in place of voltmeter, ammeter, or multimeter for all your electro-chemical experiments.
- Energy Monitor (Data Logging Hardware) with LCD readout screen
- LCD screen shows: voltage (V,mV), current (A, mA), power (W, mW)
- RPM speed, resistance (Ohm), energy(joules)
- USB cable - 1 meter length
- CD-ROM with Horizon Data Acquisition software
- CD-ROM with complete renewable energy curriculum
- Flexible 2mm banana connecting leads for connecting to Horizon devices