littleBits STEAM Student Set
- Grades: 3-8
- Number of Students: 1-3
- Hours of Curriculum: 16+
- Additional Resources
Easy to teach. Fun to use. The littleBits STEAM Student Set is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into the classroom. Designed with educators, the toolbox engages students in learning through creating inventions while linking to NGSS/Common Core standards.
Bring Powerful STEAM Lessons to Your Classroom
- The STEAM Student Set engages students in STEM/STEAM learning through creating fun inventions.
- Teaching is easy with electronic building blocks that encourage exploration, experimentation and creativity.
- Supports learners in grades 3-8 with 19 Bits and 38 accessories, a 72-page Student Invention Guide with 8 challenges and 10 companion lessons, plus a 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of step-by-step STEM/STEAM teaching.
- All lessons, like “Invent an Art Machine” and “Hack Your Classroom”, link to NGSS & Common Core.
- Integrates Art & Design into traditional STEM learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
Included in the Box:
- 8 invention challenges with Bits & accessories, detailed instructions and companion lessons
- 72-page Student Invention Guide for group, educator-led or self-guided learning
- 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide with lessons, NGSS/Common Core links, and tips
- Printable Invention Logs to guide students' documentation & reflection
- Hundreds of lessons and challenges at littlebits.ccc/student-set and on the littleBits app
4 of 8 fun challenges in the box:
- Invent a Throwing Arm
- Invent a Self-Driving Vehicle
- Invent a Security Device
- Invent an Art Machine
See What's Inside:
Includes 19 Modules:
Includes 45 Accessories: