DJI Phantom 4 Drone Bundle - Hard Case
Product Code: DJI-P4BB-GPC-0
Availability: Out Of Stock
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Bundle - Hard Case
What's Included In This Bundle:
- DJI Phantom 4 Base Package
- DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery - 1 extra battery
- GoProfessional Hard Case
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.
- Revolutionary Materials and Enhanced Agility: The Phantom 4’s magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise. The Phantom 4’s sleek and aerodynamically designed body minimizes buffeting when flying in strong winds and against gusts from any angle, keeping its movements predictable and precise. The deeply integrated gimbal and the new placement of battery lift Phantom 4’s center of gravity, improving balance, enhancing agility and adding more accuracy to how it reacts to your commands.
- Multiple Flight Modes: Switching flight modes to meet your needs, whether you are looking for simplicity and intelligent navigation, speed or smooth cinematic movements is easy. The Phantom 4 is flexible enough to meet different flying demands. In Position Mode you can use satellite and Vision Positioning, TapFly, ActiveTrack and Intelligent Flight Modes. Sport Mode adds extra agility and speed, reaching 45mph (72kph) while maintaining satellite and Vision Positioning systems. Atti Mode holds the Phantom’s altitude and level but switches off satellite positioning making it ideal for smooth film making movements.
- Fly Far For Longer: Fly for 28 minutes, an increase in effective flight time of 25% from the Phantom 3 Professional. Enjoy 3.1mi (5km) of range, with complete control and a live 720p HD view of everything the camera sees. High efficiency motors and a custom designed large capacity battery offers 5,350 mAh of power, giving the Phantom 4 a 28* minute flying time. Integrated power management, balanced charging capabilities plus smart charge and discharge protection keep the battery easy to charge and ready to fly at maximum capacity. Integrated Lightbridge technology allows you to see what the Phantom sees in 720p HD at up to 3.1mi (5km)** away. This low latency video transmission technology is extremely resistant to interference, giving you more control over your flight. *In calm conditions with constant speed. **Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations.
- Sense And Avoid: Front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to give the Phantom active Obstacle Avoidance that allows it to react to and avoid obstacles in its path. Additionally, DJI’s Vision Positioning System has been refined, increasing its effective altitude by over 300% from the Phantom 3’s altitude to 10 meters and sharpening up its positioning capabilities, allowing for greater security and confidence when flying indoors. We all use our eyes to see and interact with the world. A forward Obstacle Sensing System gives the Phantom 4 it its own pair of eyes, empowering it to see in three dimensions and to react. In Normal Mode if it sees an obstacle coming close it will stop and hover. In TapFly, ActiveTrack and Smart Return Home Modes it will avoid the obstacle, or hover to avoid a collision. It also gives you warnings so you always know what is happening to the Phantom. The downward facing Vision Positioning module contains dual cameras and dual ultrasonic sensors to offer five times more positioning accuracy than previous systems. Used indoors, it provides a GPS-like flying experience, giving you the confidence you need to fly indoors.
- TapFly: The Phantom 4 reacts to your touch. In TapFly Mode, all you have to do to fly is tap on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. To change the direction of flight, you can simply tap the screen to fly anywhere. Flying using control sticks and maintaining altitude, course and speed can be challenging, so TapFly takes over all of these controls for you leaving you to focus on your shot. Using its Obstacle Sensing System, the Phantom 4 can fly places you might not have gone before, to create dynamic and inspiring footage. Through DJI GO you can also activate Smart Return Home which allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns.
- ActiveTrack: Using ActiveTrack, the Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required. ActiveTrack makes science fiction a reality. Whether you are running, driving, rafting and more, the Phantom 4 uses an advanced combination of computer vision, object recognition and machine learning to track you as you go. Circling a moving object used to only be achievable by the most seasoned of pilots, now everyone can do it with a flick of the thumb. The entire time that ActiveTrack is running, Obstacle Avoidance is too, so it will decide whether it should continue following, avoid an obstacle or simply stop.
- High Performance Camera: Shoot sharp, clean video in up to 4K at 30fps and Full HD 1080p at 120fps for slow motion, through a newly designed lens that dramatically increases sharpness. Capture moments that will last a lifetime or take aerial film making to a higher level with the powerful Phantom 4 camera, featuring 4K video capture at 30 frames per second and Full HD 1080p at 120 frames per second for smooth slow motion. An aspherical lens with a 94° field of view (FOV) reduces distortion by 36% and chromatic aberration by 56% when compared to a Phantom 3. A hyperfocal length of one meter allows you to get closer to objects while keeping them in pin-sharp focus.
- Professional Post-Production: A range of video color profiles are available to help you get the look you want easily, from bright vibrant colors to professional flat profiles including D-Log and Cine-D that are ready for video post-production. Photographers can shoot images in 12 megapixel Adobe DNG RAW. A total of 10 color profiles are available to give you the look you need or the image data you want. These range from a Vivid Mode that amplifies color and contrast to create videos that look incredible without extra processing, to Cine-D and D-Log Modes offering high dynamic range footage for professionals, providing the best color space for post-production. The power to edit is also essential for professional photography, so the Phantom 4 boasts not just 12 megapixel photos but also Adobe DNG RAW support as well as lens profiles built straight into to Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Integrated Gimbal: An advanced 3-axis gimbal takes out unwanted vibration and movement in-flight, enabling the camera to capture smooth and fluid footage even during complex maneuvers. The Phantom 4’s camera is equipped with the latest in camera stabilization systems. Featuring a specially designed u-frame structure that provides better stabilization. Its movements are controlled by a Gimbal Control Unit that is in constant communication with both the gimbal’s Inertial Measurement Unit and the Phantom 4’s flight controller so that it can prepare for the Phantom 4’s movements before they happen. This gimbal is accurate to a highly precise ±0.03°, coupled with custom designed dampers, it ensures smooth cinematic footage.
- DJI GO: DJI GO is all you need to fly, create, share, and connect. Compatible with the Phantom series, Inspire series, Osmo and more.
- SDK Supported: Through the DJI SDK, the Phantom 4 is open to software and hardware development.
- Intelligent Flight Positioning: The Phantom 4 connects to both GPS and GLONASS, allowing it to connect to satellites faster and position itself with extreme accuracy in the air.
- Automatic Flight Logs: The Phantom 4 automatically logs the details of every flight you take so you can check back on previous flights.
- Built-In Redundancies: Dual compass modules and dual Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) allow the Phantom 4 to constantly check the data it is receiving. This means any incorrect data can be isolated and ignored without ever affecting your flight.
- Beginner Mode: Beginner flyers should build confidence by flying low and close. Beginner Mode prevents new pilots from going beyond their skills. An adjustable maximum height and distance can also be set when flying skills improve.
- Customizable Remote Controller: All the controls on the Phantom 4 can be completely customized to match your flying style, from control stick sensitivity to the functionality of dedicated buttons.
- Push-And-Release Propeller: Newly designed prop mounts allow each prop to be securely locked in place with a push and a twist and released just as easily. This locking mechanism allows the propeller to withstand harsh turning forces.