Cubelets CLASS: Hands-On Computer Science Curriculum Deluxe
Develop Problem-Solving skills and Computational Thinking. Spark the next generation of innovators by introducing procedural thinking, cause and effect, decomposition of complex tasks, pattern recognition and the ability to notice similarities or common differences, abstraction and algorithm design and the ability to develop a step-by-step strategy for solving a problem, all using Cubelets robots.
Cubelets are magnetic robot blocks that can be snapped together to make an endless variety of robots with no programming and no wires. You can build robots that drive around on a tabletop, respond to light, sound, and temperature, and have surprisingly lifelike behavior.
Endless Possibilities, Endless Fun, Endless Learning. Unlock Your Sudents’ Potential, Today! The Cubelets CLASS package comes with 84 magnetic blocks that can be snapped together to make an endless variety of robots with no programming and no wires.
Anyone can build robots that drive around on a tabletop, respond to light and other objects, and have surprisingly lifelike behavior. Instead of programming that behavior, you snap the Cubelets together and watch the behavior emerge like with a flock of birds or a swarm of bees. Each Cubelet has a tiny computer inside of it and is a robot in its own right. When you put Cubelets together, you're actually making a robot out of several smaller robots. Each Cubelet communicates with its neighbors, so you know that if two blocks are next to each other, they're talking.
- Digital Curriculum on a tablet: Engage your students with many activities, teach them the basics of procedural thinking and problem solving. The tablet connects to the smart board or projector, and let you share the screen with the entire class.
- Transport Case: Protect your investment and make sure that the Cubelets are properly secured and ready to go whenever you need them.
- One Year warranty: Support and warranty for one year.
- 84 Cubelets!
- Action Cubelets: 10 Drive, 3 Rotate, 3 Speaker, 7 Flashlight, 3 Bar Graph
- Sense Cubelets: 3 Knob, 7 Brightness, 10 Distance, 3 Temperature
- Think Cubelets: 6 Inverse, 3 Minimum, 3 Maximum, 7 Battery, 10 Passive, 6 Blocker, 1 BlueTooth
- Accessories: 7 Chargers, Transport Case, Tablet, VGA Dongle