Horizon Hydrofill Pro
HYDROFILL PRO is a “hydrogen on demand” desktop refueling station designed for easy and automatic refilling of HYDROSTIK PRO metal hydride cartridges. Add pure water and connect to the AC grid, DC solar or wind power solutions for a completely self-sufficient, renewable hydrogen system. Compatible with fuel cell power devices above 2W, and up to 30 W, HYDROFILL PRO is particularly suited for schools, labs and technical learning facilities.
- Input is water and electricity (DC to AC cord supplied)
- Compatible with solar or wind turbines (requires 25W DC power input
- Produces and stores hydrogen safely in a non-compressed, solid metallic form
- Perfect for science kits such as Horizon Energy Box, Electric Mobility and Micro-Fuel Cell Science Kit
- Indispensable for HYDROSTIK based engineering projects such as EDUSTAK PRO, EDUSTAK Junior, H-Cell 2.0 and the Fuel Cell Developer Kit
- Hydrofill Pro is a powerful add on to the Horizon advanced range experiments, adding extra flexibility and usability for educators.
- HYDROFILL PRO unit
- AC-DC adapter
- User Manual