Estes Alpha Bulk Pack
Brand: Estes Rockets
Product Code: ECC-1756
Availability: In Stock
Estes Alpha Bulk Pack
- Ages: 10+ (with adult supervision for those under 12)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Rockets: 12
- Instructions: Alpha Rocket Assembly Instructions
The Alpha is simply the best rocket, bar none, for beginners and experienced student rocketeers. It’s got everything you need – balsa wood fins, molded nose cone, engine mount, parachute recovery and self-stick decals. The Alpha is ideal for illustrating basic rocket stability principles. Besides having an aerodynamic design, it is a very reliable launcher that can use a wide variety of engines. When your students build the Awesome Alpha, they will acquire many new modeling skills and experience teamwork and safety at the launch field.
ATTENTION: Residents of California, New Jersey, Rhode Island and North Dakota please review the state specific regulations.
ATTENTION: Estes products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection.For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Please Note: In order to launch the Estes Alpha Bulk Pack you will need to purchase the following items:
- Porta-Pad® II Launch Pad And Electron Beam® Launch Controller (Sold Separately)
- Recomended Estes Engines: 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7 (Sold Separately)
Please Note: In order to build the Estes Alpha Bulk Pack you will need the following items (not included):
- Fine sandpaper
- Carpenter's glue
- Hobby knife
- Masking tape
- Primer (white
- Paint (red, white)
- Projected Max Altitude: 1000 ft (305 m)
- Recovery System: 12 in (30.5 cm) Parachute
- Length: 12.3 in (31.2 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98 in (25 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 0.8 oz (22.7 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time: 1 Hour (painting and glue drying time not included)
- Fin Materials: Laser cut wood
- Decal Type: Self-stick
- Launch Rod Size: 1/8"