3Doodler EDU Create+ Learning Pack - 6 Pen Set
- Grades: 9+
- Number of Students: Ideal for a class of 12 students
With the all-new 3Doodler EDU Learning Packs, you can equip an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens and accessories for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer.
- (x1) - Teacher's Kit
- (x2) - Student Kit
- (x1) - Plastic Kit (600 strands of 3Doodler plastic filament)
Everything you need to bring 3D creation into your classroom
The 3Doodler Create+ Learning Pack is an all-in-one educational tool, designed with teachers for the classroom. Specifically designed and priced for educational institutions, you can outfit an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer.
Fun and effective hands-on learning
Each Learning Pack comes with 3D pens, lesson plans, classroom materials, accessories, and plastic refills, packaged in a way to help you and your students get started as soon as you open the box. This EdTech is recognized as the ideal complement for STEM subjects, tactile learning, problem solving, and much more. Teachers have used 3Doodler products to diversify and personalize teaching methods, making lesson fresh, fun, and different - students are genuinely excited about the ability to create!
- Designed with teachers, for your classroom: An all-in-one tool designed to easily integrate 3D creation into your classroom, for less than the cost of a 3D printer. 3Doodler's latest EDU resource, redesigned with teachers, for fun and inclusive learning.
- The latest version of the world's first 3D Printing Pen: The 3Doodler Create+ with dual drive is re-engineered for optimized performance. It works by extruding heated plastic that cools and hardens instantly, allowing you to create any 3D structure. Safe and easy to use for ages 14+.
- Adapt to any curriculum or lesson plan: Students learn by doing and explore the principles of art & design, STEM, spatial awareness, tactile skills, and more. A versatile addition to any classroom!
- Free learning content and resources: Our growing collection of projects, lesson plans, curricular materials, and design challenges are available for free.
- (x6) - 3Doodler Pens (+ power adapters)
- (x6) - Create DoodlePads
- (x2) - Nozzle Sets
- (x1) - JetPack (with USB Cable)
- (x600) - Create Plastic Strands
- (x1) - Teacher's Checklist
- (x1) - Welcome Note
- (x1) - Cheatsheet
- (x1) - 3Doodler Poster
- (x2) - Lesson Plans
- (x1) - Instruction Manual
- (x1) - EDU Booklet
- (x1) - Ultimate Guide to Doodling
- (x2) - Unblocking Tools
- (x2) - Nozzle Removal Tools
- (x2) - Mini Screwdrivers
- (x1) - Troubleshooting Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 3Doodler Create safe for children?
The 3Doodler is NOT a toy for children (it’s for ages 14+). It has a metal tip that can get as hot as 240C. For younger children, check out the 3Doodler Start Pen.
Is there a warranty?
There is a 1 year warranty on 3Doodler pens sold through 3Doodler or approved retailers. STEMfinity is an approved retailer of 3Doolder.
What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
Which plastic should I choose? ABS or PLA?
For those who are new to plastics and want maximum flexibility with their 3Doodler, 3Doodler suggests starting with ABS and then experimenting with PLA.
What are the recommended temperature and speed settings for the 3Doodler Create filaments?
Please note the following recommended settings for ABS, PLA, and FLEXY. ABS works best on the "HI" setting, in either FAST or SLOW mode. PLA works best on the "LO" setting, and we recommend using it in FAST or SLOW mode. If you experience difficulties with it in FAST mode, please try using it in SLOW mode. FLEXY works best on the "HI" setting, and we recommend using it in SLOW mode.
Can I paint over doodles with acrylic or some other media?
Yes you can! And you can do so almost immediately as the plastic cools and hardens very quickly after leaving the pen. As long as the paint you are using can adhere to plastic, it can help enhance your Doodles. Whichever paint you use, we recommend testing it on a small Doodle first to ensure that you get the desired result. If you are under the age of 14, please check with an adult first before using any paint product.
Does the 3Doodler Create have variable speeds?
Yes! The 3Doodler Create has two speeds, fast and slow. These determine the flow of the plastic and allow you to doodle large items and fill a large area at pace, or doodle intricate and delicate details (as well as drawing in the air). You can switch between the two speeds by choosing to press either the FAST button or SLOW doodle button on the body of the pen.
What is the difference between the Create+ and the previous versions, the Create and 2.0?
The all new Create+ is completely re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced Doodling experience. Improvements include a world-first dual drive system, greater control in fast/slow speeds for different Doodling techniques, more reliable performance with different 3Doodler plastic types (now 99% free of jamming issues), greater durability, and new glossy monochromatic pen colors.
What are the NEW functions of the Create+?
The all new Create+ is completely re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and unrivalled Doodling experience. It has the world's first Dual drive system, greater control in fast/slow speeds, more reliable performance with all 3Doodler plastic types (ABS, PLA, FLEXY, is now 99% free of jamming issues, and has greater durability. We have all new glossy monochromatic pen colors available.
Are the 2.0/Create accessories and plastics compatible with the Create+?
Yes! The Create and 2.0 accessories are ALL compatible with the new 3Doodler Create+ pens.