MakerBot Replicator Mini+
The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is engineered and tested for simple, accessible, and reliable desktop 3D printing. Print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume. Combined with MakerBot’s guided wireless setup and connected workflow tools, the Replicator Mini+ makes desktop 3D printing streamlined, portable, and simple-to-integrate.
To ensure higher performance, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ features improved filament routing, a redesigned Z-stage, a refined gantry, a 28% bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. Optimized to print with MakerBot’s PLA Filament, it also includes all the standard features for ease of use and accessibility from the previous model.
- Print bigger models up to 4” by 5” by 5”—28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- 10% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
- The redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No more blue tape. The built plate is also factory-leveled so the printer is ready to go right out of the box
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is Cloud-enabled, allowing you to control and manage one or more printers over the cloud using MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Print from Native CAD files which saves time and eliminates the need to convert files to an STL format. Without having to convert files, users will never have to worry about file conversion errors. It also reduces the number of files to manage. Mac users can import in STL file format
- 58% Quieter printing for a more focused environment
- As a portable 3D printer, you can easily move it between classrooms or offices
- Enjoy standardized ease-of-use features like the Smart Extruder+, an on-board camera, wide connectivity, and MakerBot PLA Filament
- Free to download
- Discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D printable files. It is also the only software to offer integrated Thingiverse navigation
- Print entire CAD assemblies or choose which parts to print
- 1-click auto-arrange for all components within an assembly
- Hide and show individual parts and subassemblies in imported CAD projects. Parts from an assembly can be automatically laid out across multiple build plates if there isn’t room on one build plate
- Your specific printer model, software version, and Smart Extruder type.
- Automatic updates add new features for higher quality and speed, when printing a wider range of models and geometries
- Ensures future compatibility
MakerBot Print automatically will update, so you can quickly benefit from new features added through new software or firmware releases
Save 3D files and their layout on build plates as projects to share for collaboration. A project allows you to save the designs, print settings, and build plate layout of those designs as one file.
Preview the path that the extruder will take to create a print. Review layers individually or watch an animated preview:
- Make adjustments before printing a model
- View support material placement
- Validate that small features are printable
Walk through the easy guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile and start printing in 10 to 15 minutes.
MakerBot has redesigned these to break away more easily for a cleaner print surface. To note, rafts help prevent curling.
- Covered by a 6-month warranty, double that of its predecessor
- 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing
- Delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA filament
- Remotely monitor printer easily
- Accessible through MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile
- Control and manage one or more MakerBot Replicator Mini+ 3D Printers from anywhere via MakerBot Print or MakerBot Mobile
- Send print file via Wi-Fi or the included USB cable
- Optimized for the MakerBot Replicator Mini+
- Tested in-house to ensure highest quality standards
- No heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, or BPA